Tuesday, August 5, 2008

August 04, 2008

...hmmmm...its been a day since I posted this site.....this is our 7th meeting in Operating System this time we discuss about medical condition that we could get in using computers and how to prevent it.. Having the idea about this.. makes me feel nervous because I have already suffered the other symtoms.. This time I already know how to prevent such medical condition that we have tackled about...We also have a short film viewing about ESD which means Electro Static Discharge, after that we discuss a little bit and supposed to be we should have a quiz that time but our instructor change his mind and gave us one day to study our lesson in able for us to be prepared for the quiz...Such a relief to us.. I think I have written a lot.. So till here.. Wish me luck..See yahhhhhhh.....

No comments: